Vojtjarr replied

295 weeks ago

24: Legacy 720p Torrent > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

After leading a mission to eliminate terrorist leader Ibrahim Bin-Khalid, Eric Carter returns to the U.S. and finds out that he and his squad mates are targeted for assassination in retaliation for Bin-Khalid's death. With nowhere else to turn, Carter asks CTU to help him save his life while also stopping one of the largest-scale terror attacks on American soil.
A military hero who returns to the U.S. with a whole lot of trouble following him back. With nowhere else to turn, the man asks CTU to help him save his life while also stopping one of the largest-scale terror attacks on American soil.
This is the worst possible timing to reboot this show with a Muslim terrorist plot line. This show just fans the flames of fear and hatred of Muslims that Trump has been pouring fuel on. It encourages viewers to fear every Muslim as a potential terrorist, and its plot tells us there are jihadist sleeper cells all across the country waiting for the call to launch attacks on America. What was Fox thinking, launching this show in today's atmosphere of xenophobia, and after the Superbowl? It's a horribly irresponsible decision, and it could inspire more right-wing terrorist attacks on innocent Muslims like we saw in Quebec recently.
So after reading a lot of hateful reviews against the show, I had to say my two piece. <br/><br/>Definitely not at the level of the original show with Keifer Sutherland as the lead. The lead actor is not bad but he does not have the charisma that we 24 lovers are used to. <br/><br/>On the other hand this show definitely does not deserve a 6/10. <br/><br/>It has the same ingredients as the original. suspense, action and good acting. Casting shows promise to me except the lead. Maybe he will grow on me in time. <br/><br/>If you are die heard fan of 24 give it a chance but don&#39;t except the same satisfaction you would get from the best season of 24. <br/><br/>If you never watched 24, definitely watch it as it is a good start as an action series which is rare these days. For maximum pleasure try to watch it in bulks other than week per week.

a5c7b9f00b
the Mississippi River Sharks full movie in hindi free downloadMr. Right in tamil pdf downloadYozakura Quartet download movie freeCriminal full movie in hindi free download hd 720pAssassin's Creed: Embers telugu full movie downloadPlague in hindi 720pNinjago: Masters of Spinjitzu full movie in hindi free downloadFirst Encounter full movie in hindi free download mp4download The Web of DeathThe Trial of Billy Jack torrent
Please log in to post a reply.